Saturday, October 24, 2009

That's something to wake up to

I woke to a text message this morning asking if I had heard about one of the instructors at my school. I was a bit freaked out to be honest. Afraid something had happened to him. Sadly though it would seem he was arrested for some alleged behavior unbecoming of an instructor. It seems a little weird because this is an instructor who when mentioning some of the more lewd behaviors of the Romans and Greeks he would get embarrassed and flustered talking about it.

It makes a bit sad because this man is one of my two favorite instructors at the school. He's definitely my favorite instructor for the regular classes.

Here's hoping that it was just someone who upset that they didn't get the grade they wanted on something, or worse yet an obsessed student who just couldn't have the instructor so they filed a complaint.

That always seems to happen around here. It happened at my middle school with 2 science teachers, at my high school for 3 other teachers. Maybe I should stop going to school. I think I may be bad luck for the weirdo teachers who do things a little different.

No comments:

Post a Comment