Friday, October 23, 2009

NaNoWriMo

I'm debating on whether I want to stick with my original idea of the Survivors of the Reckoning Day for my NaNoWriMo (November is National Novel Writing Month) flashcrazyspeedwrittennovel or if I want to work on one of the other 4 billion ideas floating around causing me brain pains. The only other real option would be to do the Waking Dream or even the Death in the Meat Locker. Granted I'd be cheating just a little on the latter since it has about 10k words already. I figure it's not too bad to hop on that idea, but I'm afraid it's going to end up being a cute little novella instead of a full-on novel sadly.

So many choices. So little time. If only I didn't have 5 tests and another 2 writing projects due in November then maybe I could really cause myself some pain and crank 2 works.

Decisions, decisions. I guess in the meantime maybe I could do another character introduction from my Survivors story. That sounds like a good time to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment