Sunday, October 25, 2009

Recovery

Still trying to recover from last night. It's not that it was a crazy night of partying or anything. Much to the contrary it was about 7 hours of sitting around a blue and green flame talking. It was a good time. It's been a while since I allowed myself to just hang out with one friend for hours on end and it was a pleasant change.

Today wouldn't have been nearly so bad, but it was Cannibal Day so I decided to crawl out of bed and grace my childhood church with my presence.

Now though, it is time to stop with the procrastination and finally get around to writing my review of Othello as performed by Shakespeare's Globe Theatre. That was an impressive performance. Of course, Eamonn Walker was unbelievable, but Tim McInnerny absolutely stole the show. And to see the stage set as part of the performance instead of during blackouts was a very pleasant change of pace compared to modern theatre.

That is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment